The post of Leg Bolster Pillow have 8 attachments , they are Leg Support Cushion / Anatomical - Premium Reflexology, Delightful Leg Bolster Pillow #2 Pregnancy Pillow For Women Knee Leg Memory Foam Cushion, Knee Pillow, Leg Pillow For Back Pain, Memory Foam Leg Pillow For Sciatica Pain, Leg Bolster Pillow #4 Foam N' More, Leg Bolster Pillow #5 Amazon.com: InteVision Four Position Support Pillow, Leg Bolster Pillow #6 Deluxe Comfort Leg Spacer Pillow, 21\, Medical Leg Wedges, Balasana .. Here are the photos:
Leg Bolster Pillow was uploaded at February 19, 2018 at 7:07 pm. It is published under the Pillow category. Leg Bolster Pillow is labelled with Leg Bolster Pillow, Leg, Bolster, Pillow..
Legleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Bolsterbol•ster (bōl′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, often cylindrical, cushion or pillow for a bed, sofa, etc.
- anything resembling this in form or in use as a support.
- any pillow, cushion, or pad.
- Also called bol′ster plate′. a circular casting on the side of a vessel, through which an anchor chain passes.
- a timber used as a temporary support.
- a beam for holding lines or rigging without chafing.
- a bag filled with buoyant material, fitted into a small boat.
- an anvillike support for the lower die of a drop forge.
- a timber or the like connecting two ribs of a centering.
- a chisel with a blade splayed toward the edge, used for cutting bricks.
- [Carpentry.]a horizontal timber on a post for lessening the free span of a beam.
- a structural member on which one end of a bridge truss rests.
- to support with or as with a pillow or cushion.
- to add to, support, or uphold (sometimes fol. by up): They bolstered their morale by singing. He bolstered up his claim with new evidence.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Are you having difficulty determining which lights will undoubtedly be picked to your Leg Bolster Pillow the top lighting design foryou? Effectively, nowadays is your happy time since we'll give you on how exactly to choose the great lighting to your bedroom, four incredible tips! Bedside lights are a must in just about any bedroom.
Nonetheless, it is sometimes not enough, which means you should consider it to consider how many evidently illuminated spots you need to have in your room. You can go with different techniques and choose to use somewhat wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light.
The thing that is main is always to choose the alternative that best suits your preferences whether their house or aesthetics is associated. It's crucial that you decide why the particular lighting is placed not there and below.