The post about Heat Sinks Definition have 6 images it's including Provide An Optimal Fan And Heatsink Cooling Solution To A Socket 478 Desktop CPU, Heat Sink Principle, Heat Sinks Definition Awesome Ideas #3 CPU Fans Often Work Together With Heat Sinks To Keep A Computer Cool., Heatsink, Charming Heat Sinks Definition #5 Source: ., File:Pin Fin Heat Sink With A Z-clip.png. Below are the attachments:
Heat Sinks Definition was uploaded on January 25, 2018 at 2:08 am. It is published on the Sink category. Heat Sinks Definition is tagged with Heat Sinks Definition, Heat, Sinks, Definition..
Heatheat (hēt),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of a body perceived as having or generating a relatively high degree of warmth.
- the condition or quality of being hot: the heat of an oven.
- the degree of hotness;
temperature: moderate heat.
- the sensation of warmth or hotness: unpleasant heat.
- a bodily temperature higher than normal: the heat of a fever; the feeling of heat caused by physical exertion.
- added or external energy that causes a rise in temperature, expansion, evaporation, or other physical change.
- a nonmechanical energy transfer with reference to a temperature difference between a system and its surroundings or between two parts of the same system. Symbol: Q
- a hot condition of the atmosphere or physical environment;
hot season or weather.
- a period of hot weather.
- a sharp, pungent flavor, as that produced by strong spices.
- warmth or intensity of feeling;
passion: He spoke with much heat and at great length.
- maximum intensity in an activity, condition, etc.;
the height of any action, situation, or the like: the heat of battle; the heat of passion.
- extreme pressure, as of events, resulting in tension or strain: In the heat of his hasty departure he forgot his keys.
- a single intense effort;
a sustained, concentrated, and continuous operation: The painting was finished at a heat.
- intensified pressure, esp. in a police investigation.
- the police.
- armed protection, esp. a pistol, revolver, or other firearm: All guards carry some heat.
- a single course in or division of a race or other contest.
- a race or other contest in which competitors attempt to qualify for entry in the final race or contest.
- a single operation of heating, as of metal in a furnace, in the treating and melting of metals.
- a quantity of metal produced by such an operation.
- sexual receptiveness in animals, esp. females.
- the period or duration of such receptiveness: to be in heat.
- to make hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to excite emotionally;
inflame or rouse with passion.
- to become hot or warm (often fol. by up).
- to become excited emotionally.
- heat up, to increase or become more active or intense: Business competition will heat up toward the end of the year.
Sinkssink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Heat Sinks Definition is a sacred factor may be an event of the lifetime for someone. Wedding occasion is definitely an affair that will not be-forgotten anytime soon, and everybody wishes her wedding party wedding or seems extremely beautiful. One of many most critical things in a wedding or a marriage is choosing the right decorations for two beings who'll be the fresh ship sailed life.
Each set also wishes different things with Marriage remarkable and unique or the idea Design Wedding. Just about all the future bride and groom desire to demonstrate the Decoration Wedding that is various in picking and top. Simply selecting the most appropriate decorations can cause a revered environment also wisdom.
Perform a site survey Wedding or wedding venue that you can customize the theme of your decoration with outside place. End you decide area and wedding design, you'll be able to select a decorator to get perhaps a wedding or a wedding is correct foryou that suits your budget aswell. It is possible to discuss with him about pick Heat Sinks Definition where you can consume, ranking bloom and so forth.
The 1st and foremost prior to making any phase should establish ahead of time the design of picking Heat Sinks Definition you need, especially picking wedding designs. Would you like Worldwide the traditional wedding accessories or a mix of equally. Before they meet to choose the decor companies Decoration Wedding seemed more perfect the principal colour design was popular and fixed. Don't forget to tell the wedding dress' color to fit the fence.
Determine whether wedding or the marriage party will undoubtedly be placed in indoor or outdoor. Should you select indoor wedding or a Wedding then consider the high-ceiling of the room so that you can be matched with wedding designs within possibly a wedding or your wedding service. You select outdoor wedding party Wedding or a party must prepare everything it may foresee the temperature can alter as being a tent.
On choosing Heat Sinks Definition we, that tips have described in-detail. Currently it was just you along with your associate determine. Welcome select possibly a wedding that is proper or decorations Wedding, appealing and cheap for your wedding memorable or marriage party.